Thursday, July 27, 2017

File server outage

Since a few days (since the 07/24/2017 approximately), the server of the Eric laboratory that hosts the Tanagra project files (software, books, course materials, tutorials...) is idle. After a power outage, there is nobody to restart the server during the summer period. And the server is located in a room in which I do not have access.

So we wait. And it will take a little time, the summer break lasts a month, our University (and Lab) is officially reopened on August 21st! I am sorry for users that work from the documents that I put online. This difficulty is totally beyond my control and I cannot do anything about it.

Some internet users are reported to me the problem. I take the initiative to inform you. As soon as the situation is back in order, I will let you know.

Kind regards,

Ricco (July 27th, 2017).